Friday, June 5, 2009

5 Things....

Oh my, Friday again already!

1- Pedal Power!- Milo and I have decided to ride our bike to the grocery store as long as weather permits. We have this great little bike trailer that can hold Milo and the groceries. Milo loves to ride in it. Plus its a great workout coming up the hill to our house pulling a kid, watermelon and milk!


2-This didn't necessarily happen this last week but I haven't written it down.
Milo can snap his fingers. It is the cutest thing. It even makes a sound.

3-I got Hayley and I lost on our bike ride. Our ride almost doubled, in the heat of the day in St. George. But at least we got in a good workout on our vacation!


4-Milo disovered that he can walk backwards. He thinks it is sooo cool! He looks at you and gets a little smirk on his face and slowly walks backward until he hits into something or falls down.

5- Today is Clay's wedding. I am so happy for my brother. I have NEVER seen him as happy as he is with Chayla.

7 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

I want to come ride bikes with you. Tell Clay congrats!!

Adrie said...

Bike riding is the best, but in the St. George heat I would have died. Tell Clay congrats!!! We need to get together!

Amy Pulley said...

Snapping AND walking backwards... pretty advanced kid!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

I LOVE the Friday 5's! And email me at sarah.blackhurst@yahoo.com so I can add you to the blog!

Shanshine said...

I love your blog. I want to hear more about your run! Right on Em!

You rock and i love that you're my sister.

Megan said...

Awesome that Milo can snap!

Sadly, none of us won anything! But it was great to see you- thanks for saying hi!

eve said...

Oh ya, I remember you said he could snap but then he was too tired for it. You should upload a video of him doing it. That would be entertaining. Oh, and perhaps walking backwards while snapping in the video. That would be amazing. Work on it. I would rather die than ride a bike in st.george, so stellar effort on that one.