Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekend with the Cousins











The Welker's came into town for the weekend so we spent as much time as possible at my parents house with them. It is always fun when they come to town. Milo and Lola are so funny together. You can definitely tell Milo is an only child. He gets a little overwhelmed by all of the kids, and he is a major chicken. He still hates the pool and he only likes the horses from a distance. But I'm okay with it. I don't have to worry about him jumping in the pool or getting kicked.

3 comments:

eve said...

way to keep a positive attitude about your scaredy-cat kid. Haha. Glad you guys had so much fun!

Amberly said...

I already miss the little scaredy-cat!

Jaime Stephens said...

What a fun week with your family! I was sad we missed the wedding I was a wuss and didn't brace the storm.. You all look so beautiful in the wedding pictures!