Friday, June 19, 2009

1- While Amber was in town we ran in the Springville 5k. It was actually really fun and we are planning a 10k for next time.

2- Cody redpointed a 12A.

3- You may have noticed that the birds are gone from my sidebar. Well last night Cody told me that there was a dead bird by the garage. I went and checked it out and it looked like the mama bird. So I checked the nest and she wasn't in there. Earlier that day I had watered and fertilized my flowers. I felt horrible! I just knew that my MiracleGro had killed the mama and now all of the little baby birds were going to die because of me. I spent the next hour checking the internet on how to hand feed birds. I came to the tearful decision that I would let nature takes it course.
Then this morning I walked out on my porch and the mama bird flew out of the nest. Oh sweet relief! I didn't kill her and now all of the little babies aren't doomed. So I will be restoring my sidebar shortly.

4- I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff this week so.......here is a video for fun.

3 comments:

eve said...

glad you didn't kill the birds after all. But, if they died from MiracleGro, I'm pretty sure there would be no birds left anywhere. Secondly, milo is amazing at snapping!! Holy cow, that is awesome.

FJ Johnson said...

Milo can snap better then I can. I especially love the drool coming out of his mouth. So cute Em.

jenny wengreen said...

Milo is such a little man! I can't believe how big he is! He really is a cute kid. I can't wait to see him. We might be coming out that way july 4th weekend. Will you guys be around?