Monday, June 29, 2009

Fathers Day

Cody wanted to go climbing for father's day, (imagine that! Cody goes rock climbing every possible second. And when he's not climbing he's thinking about climbing (those are his own words)). So we made it a family trip and went camping in Maple Canyon. Maple Canyon is really beautiful. It is just south of Fountain Green. The walls are super steep and made of big cobble stones.

We almost left because it was raining so hard when we got there. We stuck it out for a few hours in the camper and it finally cleared up.Milo sat in this puddle right after this picture! Camping with kids is kinda tough! I learned on this trip that they need about three pairs of clothes for each day.

Milo is such a boy, he either had a rock or stick in his hand the whole time.

Milo, Cody and Shane on Father's Day morning. We got Cody a ticket stub diary.
He has a whole pot full of them in our closet.


Big Al, Milo and Cody

Unfortunately I forgot the camera when we went climbing so I didn't get any pictures.

4 comments:

The Painters said...

You guys are always out doing such fun things! I can't believe how grown up Milo looks in those pics! He certainly is a handsome boy!

eve said...

dude, where's the picture after he sat in the puddle?! That would have been a good one. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Also, very cute that you made a family event out of father's day, you're such a good mom. cute pictures. You guys are def getting your use out of that camper :)

eve said...

k dude, so I am gone. But, I will be back the 30th through august 5th in order to pack up all our stuff and drive to denver. So right now i'm gone for the month, but in Ohio and will be back to Utah. So, before we leave to denver for good, we certainly will have to get together. We did go to Telluride and it was AMAZING!! Wish you guys could have come. And, we will be there next year for sure, as always, so you guys should plan on it. Also, thanks for the props on the bridals. I liked them too, they turned out way better than I was hoping for. My photog was awesome and so was my florist. As you said, I freakin' loved my bouquet. She spray painted the sunflowers (without petals) for me, which was what I asked, and then added everything else. Anyway, miss you guys and hopefully see you in a month!

Brooke said...

It was good to see you the other day at the pool. Milo is a cutie.