Friday, May 29, 2009

5 Things....

I saw this on my friends blog and thought it was a great idea. Every Friday I am going to post five things that happened that week that might not have made the blog as a post themselves but are things I want to remember. So here goes my first Friday Five...

1- Cody has been coming home for lunch lately and when he walked in one day Milo was so excited and surprised. He looked at Cody and said, "Whoooaaaaa!" In a very deep gravelly voice.

2- We had a naked rodeo.3- We finally got some trees in the back yard. So it should be really nice in about 10-15 years!

4- A pair of birds built a nest in my hanging basket.....I thought it would be fun to track their progress on my sidebar.

5-Milo is getting his two bottom molars. NOT FUN! He is the grumpiest teether ever.

6 comments:

eve said...

oh my gosh, I busted out laughing when I saw that photo. HILARIOUS!!! that is sooooo classic. You better save that forever. Perfect blackmail. Also, love the five things as well, because I too saw it on amy's blog and thought it was a great idea. Very fun and cute, em.

Amy Pulley said...

I am seriously glad you are doing this. Stick with it! I'm not kidding when I say that you will kick yourself for not writing down the little things... you DO forget. I know this, because I hate that I have forgotten pretty much everything from before I started my blog.

So, that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen... what a little stud! And, I have really been wanting to plant some trees too. But, I'm sure we will have moved by the time we could ever enjoy them.

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

that is such a good ida i am totally going to copy

Amberly said...

Cute idea! These are the things that will be so fun to look back and remember. Milo's naked rodeo takes me back to Clay as a kid. I think he has a picture just like that one! Can't wait to see you!

FJ Johnson said...

Cute Idea Em. I love the naked rodeo boy. So funny

lynsie said...

nakey milo is SO CUTE!!!!! i love the birds, you will have so much fun watching them!