Thursday, May 21, 2009

ONE!


My baby turned one on the 19th. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by! It has been so much fun and just keeps getting more and more fun.
For Milo's party we had planned on going to the park by our house but the weather didn't want to cooperate. Luckily the Jolley's were nice enough to let us use their home.

My sister, Amber, and I decided that we wanted to do something special for our babies birthdays so we made cakes. It was fun but ALOT of work.
I thought it turned out pretty good for my first one. I even made and frosted all the animals.



Milo was not very excited about the presents, he just wanted to play outside.
Once they were opened he liked them.
His favorite was this ball popper from his Great Grandma Bell.

Putting on a show for his guests, he is such a ham!

Milo was lucky to have so many of his great grandparents come.
Bud, Grandma Jean, Grandma Shirley and Grandma Bell.

7 comments:

Carlie Michelle said...

How cute! Looks like a great party, I can't believe he is one already! That went by so fast! Your such a cute mom Emmie!

Adrie said...

How stinking cute! First of all I can't believe your baby is one, time flies by and what a fun party planner you are. I love his cake and decorations. We need to get together again sometime! Are you taking classes this summer?

eve said...

wow, one year went by stinkin' fast. He's a cutie! looks like a great party. Who made the cake? It looked awesome. We need to see you before the end of June when I leave, so let me know your dates of being free and we can grab dinner or something.

Amanda said...

I can't believe he is one, he is pretty dang cute!! Hope to see you at the next bunko.

Amberly said...

Amazing cake! Did Dad say you were "multi-talented"? If he didn't it's just because everyone already knows you are! Looks so fun. So sad we weren't there for the party!

Josh & Kenz said...

I still can't believe that you made that cake. You are so Awesome! When will you come teach me? And I love, love Milo's hair up. It makes him look like a little man.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Milo!! Awesome job on the cake. He reminds me a lot of my Max. I think they would make good buddies.