Saturday, August 9, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Kenzie threw a "Breaking Dawn" party and it was so much fun! First we went to her house and she had it all decked out, disco ball and everything, then we loaded up in her 15 passenger van from work and headed to the mall to get our books.


I'm actually not in this pic because I was inside feeding Milo.
One of Kenzies great decorations and prizes

Us with our books. Okay, so I know we are complete dorks but it was still fun!

So now I guess we have to wait for the movie to come out to have another party. I think we should come up with an excuse before then!


2 comments:

Ali said...

Okay, you girls are a little dorky...but I love that! And I have to say my life has shut down since I started reading that book. My poor kids, and house. Those books seriously pull you in a trance and you can't get out of it until the last page is turned.

Adrie said...

That was fun for the whole 30 minutes I was there, I can't believe Kenzie was right about all of her predictions, sh is too funny!