Sunday, November 13, 2011

Two weeks and Halloween




We are settling into our new routine. Charlie is such an easy happy baby. I am loving being a mom the second time. No baby blues this time and I am able to really enjoy Charlie. I think just being more confident and knowing what to expect has made the second time even better.
At Charlie's two week appointment he weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and measured 21 inches. Already growing like a weed!



Grandma Cheryl had her annual Halloween party and it was a hit as always!










Milo was Spiderman for Halloween of course! He and Cody trick-or-treated around our neighborhood while Charlie and I passed out candy.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

So cute! I am so glad you didn't get those dang baby blues- those are the worst. So happy for you and a cute new little addition!

eve said...

very cute. I love his little skeleton outfit. You guys look great!