Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation

Well I finally did it! I am done with school and passed my NCLEX, which is the boards given to receive your RN. I am so thankful for my family and all of their support throughout the last year and a half. I never would have gotten through school without them. Milo was lucky enough that he was able to spend one day a week with each of his grandma's and one day a week with his cousins. It was such a relief to me knowing that he would be well cared for and loved while I was at school. I don't know if I will ever be able to repay them. Cody was so supportive and understanding while I was in school and I am so thankful to have a husband who supports and encourages me.


Me and Keely

I made some great friends while in school and I am sad that 
I will not get to see them every week anymore.



2 comments:

eve said...

Very well done!!! congrats. Uber jealous of you. But, you rock. Keep up the good work :)

Ashley and Josey said...

Congrats! That is awsome, such a big accomplishment. We will have to do a playdate sometime.