Saturday, March 28, 2009

San Diego and Sunshine!

Warning: Picture Overload!

Milo and I drove down to San Diego last week with my parents to visit the Welkers. It was the perfect getaway. The weather was beautiful, 60's and 70's, the whole time. We went to Sea World and the beach and just spent time hanging out with the kids and shopping, of course.
My parents drove home Saturday. Hayley and her kids and Clay and his cute fiance, Chayla, came on Sunday. So we spent a few days with them and then Milo and I flew home Tuesday. It was a little depressing to come home to the snow and the cold:(
Lola and Milo were so cute together! It is so funny to see how alike they are. They make the same sounds and were both crawling around. Kye and Ashton are so cute with the babies and such good helpers. It made me realize how much I miss having Amber and her family just 5 minutes away.
Amber and I are already planning my next visit for this summer. Hopefully for even longer this time!

Kye was a little excited when we got there.
This is him being "Gollum" on grandpa's head.


SeaWorld




Old Town
Kye was being the pirate from the ride at Disneyland.

Clay and Chayla.
It was so much fun getting to know Chayla better.
She is so fun and easy going and she and Clay are great together.

Lola 10 months, Milo 10 months, Fisher 19 months


Milo loved crawling in the sand, and eating it!

6 comments:

Calli Fox said...

I want to go to the beach! How lucky!! Em you are so fun. I like the pics of Milo and Lola together. They will be best buds. Calli

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Looked like a fun trip those babies are all so adorable and that weather looked like allot of fun too

Adrie said...

How fun! I love San Diego, I am so jealous that you got to get out of this freakin weather! I love all your pictures Milo is getting so big!

Amberly said...

Cute pics! I already miss you guys! Come back soon!

lynsie said...

I feel like I am stalking you... text messages, facebook, comments. HAHAHA! Anyways, those pics where great and your vacation seems like it was awesome! I can't believe how big Milo is!

FJ Johnson said...

I can't get over how adorable Milo is. He is so cute. You look amazing too.