Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look what Milo can do

(As you can tell from this photo he is pretty proud of himself!)


Milo is now officially crawling, which means he is officially out of control! He is into everything and it is so much fun. Everything goes directly into the mouth so I just have to be careful now about what he can reach. He is also standing up on everything. Which is great until he wakes up in the middle of the night and I see him standing in his crib bawling. It melts my resolve everytime. He is also eating meats now, no not really, only when he finds a stray piece of bacon at the Jolleys!






7 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

or when Jeremy feeds him crazy things.... He is so cute what a big boy. I remember when Savannah learned the stand in the crib thing and didn't understand how to lay back down for a few days nap time was no fun! Cute pictures

FJ Johnson said...

He is so cute Em. He is getting so big, I can't believe how fast time goes. Are you coming to Bunko Tuesday? I Hope so. If you are let's ride together.

Carlie Michelle said...

So cute! I have not seen that baby boy in so long! Hope to soon!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

He truly is ADORABLE! good luck with the crawling thing. You learn fast to put things on higher ground so they can stay relatively "nice" for a little while longer!

lynsie said...

What a cute little bugger! I love it! Tristan needs to play with him so he can learn!

Josh & Kenz said...

I LOVE him! The last pic just makes me want to eat his cheeks off. See you guys soon! Woo Hoo!

Adrie said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing, he is so cute!