Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Sister,


Today is your BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If your were here we would go out to lunch, your choice.
(Probably Cafe Rio where we would share a salad.)
Then we would go shopping, maybe even to Park City and I
would buy a gift while we were out.
I would definately take you to see Twilight on Thursday.
(Are you going?)
Instead you will have to wait for my gift in the mail.
(Sorry I was late sending it.)
But it doesn't really matter because we celebrate BIRTH WEEKS, right?


3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

oh thats sweet, happy birthday Amber!

Adrie said...

You are always so sweet to send your sisters Happy Birthdays on your blog. I love love love the pictures of Milo, he is so cute. I see so much Brown in him and so much of his daddy! Are you coming with us to Twilight Thursday night?

Amberly said...

Thanks Em! Park City sounds awesome right now, so does Cafe Rio. I miss you! If only I could have Birthdays without getting older!