Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Milo's First Photo Shoot

I took Milo for his first pictures. My cousin Sarah did them (see my Will Mason Studio link). She did such an awesome job it was hard to pick a few to put on my blog there are so many good ones. I am a sucker for the black and white but Cody likes the color pictures so that will make it even harder to pick! Lola came with us and we did some of the two of them together, but Milo wasn't being very cooperative at that point. Sarah still managed to get some really cute pictures of the two of them. Thank you so much Sarah!








7 comments:

Adrie said...

Oh my gosh Em he is so dang cute! I'll call you in a couple weeks because I want to come and see him.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Emily, Glad you loved the pics. I think he is the sweetest thing ever! It was so much fun to have you over! And the pics of you two are precious!

The Painters said...

Hi Emily! What a lucky mom you are to have such a handsome boy! Congrats!

Shanshine said...

Go Milo. He is so cute. I love the black and white feet picture. I love the one with you holding him. You are such a beautiful person.

Love you.

Heather said...

Emily-
Those pictures are sooo cute! He is the sweetest little thing. Congratulations!!! You're going to love being a mom.

Carlie Michelle said...

SO cute Em! I love the one of the two of you! We need to come see him again!

The Hardings said...

Okay Emily he is so cute I can't believe you are a mother its so crazy!!! I want to come and see him so call me sometime