Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BABY LOLA

My sister had her baby yesterday. She was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful. Amber has c-sections so she knows exactly when they will be born. I am a little jealous of her right now for that! I watched the delivery which I'm not sure was a good idea, I really don't want a c-section but I've also seen the alternative which isn't pretty either! Lola is just so perfect with her cute little nose and perfectly round head. I've been trying to prepare Cody by telling him that our baby probably won't look so cute when he's born. We just can't wait now to give Lola her little cousin!

2 comments:

Adrie said...

She is beautiful! I am so excited for you to have your baby you are going to be such an awesome little mommy!

Josh & Kenz said...

She looks just like you and your sisters. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see your little guy.