Wednesday, February 13, 2008
















Cody has been working on the baby's room and I have been taking pictures along the way. He really surprises me at what a perfectionist he can be. I was thinking throw on a layer of paint and call it good. Cody had to texture the walls first, then he did a second layer, then he sanded them, primed and painted. Now he doesn't like the color so he is going to repaint and do beadboard. I am lucky to have such a handy husband to help out around the house! I will post some pics of the finished product when it finally gets there.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Go Cody Go! Nice work.

Ali said...

Looking Cute! Can't wait to see the finished product, and the baby to go in it!

Adrie said...

Starting to look cute!

Josh & Kenz said...

I love the wall color with the white BBoard. I think a dark crib would look so cute. When I find that room I was telling you about I will e-mail you the link. Go CODY you rock! I hope your kid doesn't have a big fat head. REMEMBER!!!

FJ Johnson said...

So Cute. Good Work Cody!