Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's a.....


Last month we found out we are having a BOY! Cody was so excited, as we left the doctors office he said to me, "I really wanted a boy." I think every guy wants to have his little buddy. I am excited too. I really didn't care what it is as long as it's healthy (and doesn't cry too much) J/K!
We still haven't decided on a name. I told Cody that I think I'll have to see him before I can name him. Cody told me no way because he won't have a name for a month! When I got Toby as a puppy it took me about three weeks to finally name him.

6 comments:

Adrie said...

Hey, I'm glad to see that you started a blog, it's so much better than myspace, and I'm so excited for you and Cody to have your baby, they are so much fun!

Josh & Kenz said...

Ahhhh. I am so excited you have a blog now. I like both of the names you have considered although I am leaning towards Mack because its kinda like my name. Either way they are both cute.

Ali said...

Hey Em,
I lost your email address, email me alimathewson@gmail.com so I can add you.
-I saw your sis in law at Sundance. I think she thinks I am crazy because we go hang out in the lodge all day with our loads of stuff and kids every Saturday. Although she did give us a cookie! She is a cute girl.
-Anyway cute blog and cute growing baby. I think in that picture he looks just like Cody!

Adrie said...

I tag you, check out my blog to see what questions you have to anser, then tag 3 people.

Josh & Kenz said...

So last week your belly wasn't that big. I think you look so cute preggo. K well lets go to lunch next week. Love your guts!

Kenz

Chase Family said...

Hi Emily I just wanted to tell you Hi and congrats on the baby, Karly