Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This kid


(Sneak peek from our photo shoot with the oh so talented Kenzie Scott)

This kid has the BEST imagination. It is rare that he is himself. 
It's usually, "No, I'm Ironman." or Batman, Superman, Buzz Lightyear or Woody. 
He also loves to pretend to be a dog, horse, dinosaur, or dragon.
His Halloween costume was worth every penny because he wears it almost daily.
When he pretends he gets into the character. At Halloween he referred to Cody and I as Jesse and Woody the entire night.
This morning he decided he was Fisher. All morning long he said, "I'm Fisher." and talked about himself in the third person. "Fisher wants to watch a movie. Fisher wants dinosaur nuggets." And of course I couldn't be mommy anymore because I'm not Fisher's mommy, so he called me Emily as long as the game continued. "Hey Emily, Fisher wants to play on the computer. Hey Emily, can you help me, I'm Fisher."
When he decides the game is over he will say, "No I not Fisher, I Momo J Finch." 
Until he is ready to pretend again.
Love this kid.


7 comments:

Clay.Chayla & Lizzie said...

hahahahaha! It's Clay's mini-me! What a handsome little guy!

The Hone's said...

He is so cute.

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Ok he is a little stud Im loving the pictures!!! And he is a character!

Ashley and Josey said...

That is so cute! He is adrable, we need to get everyone together after ChristmaS. It's been too long.

eve said...

He is so cute!!! I love the mohawk. That rocks. He dresses pretty cute, someone in his life must have style. :)

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

What a doll! Those pictures are so adorable!

Amberly said...

Handsome little devil!