Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow, I am really slacking at this blog lately. I am going to blame it on school ;)
Here are a few pics of what we have been up to.

Cody and I were able to go and float West Water with some friends and some of Cody's family. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect! As much as I love Milo, I love getting to spend some adult time with Cody.

 Our camp
 Sunrise at camp

 Cody's dad brought a motor so we were able to tie all the boats together and be pulled through the flat water at the end. I will never be able to do this river again without the motor!
 Cody and I spent our anniversary (September, 25) in Park City in a friends condo and went biking the next day at Park City Resort.
 Milo's dinosaur obsession continues! We took the kids to the museum.

9 comments:

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

Those look like fun adult get-aways! Good for you!

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Cute pics I have been wondering what you have been up to thanks for the update!

Adrie said...

I love adult get-aways too! Speaking of we need to plan a trip when we graduate with all of our friends and husbands. I am thinking a cruise or Cancun, actually I don't even care I just want to get away! We spent the night in Park City for anniversary too (probably the same night), we should have hung out together, haha!

Shanshine said...

i'm glad that my october has included you. thus far. mostly because i quite like you and your little family.

Clay.Chayla & Lizzie said...

Fun! I am so jealous looks like you guys had a lot of fun!... maybe one day I will have adult time again. I did go to the gym for the first time in a long time does that count?!? (oh if this shows up as 1:30 in the morning it's because I am pumping and Im board, Im not a crazy stalker or anything)

Ashley and Josey said...

Cute pics! It's always nice to get away and have some quiet time away from children.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That Milo is such a cutie pie! Happy anniversary. I love hearing about, and seeing all of your outdoor adventures. And i'm sure if Milo is like Max, you probably hear the word Dinosaur about 50,000 times a day! :) Cute pics.

Josh & Kenz said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love all the pics!! I just read some of Cody's sisters blog, and I think I really like her:)

eve said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, and the pic of you and cody is adorable. And, I hear ya on blog slacking (I think I haven't posted in close to a year), and I think it is school. So it's all good. But, very excited you posted and had such a great time!!