Thursday, May 20, 2010

Milo Turns Two

Milo turned two! I can't even believe it.  He gets funnier and funnier and naughtier and naughtier with everyday.  We love him so much and can't imagine our lives without him.                                                                              
 
We had a dinosaur party at the park with the cousins.
Milo and Fisher, these two are best friends now and have so much fun together.
 
Milo's new bike helmet he was so proud of himself.
He would have been perfectly happy with just the helmet but of course
got way too spoiled and had plenty of other presents to open.
I wanted to do something special for Milo for his birthday so I crocheted him this dinosaur.  
Thankfully he loves it because it was A LOT of work!




Modeling his new boot's and hat just like grandpa's!



 
Happy Birthday Little Dude, We Love You!

10 comments:

Ashley and Josey said...

He looks so cute!! Love the hat and boots.

Adrie said...

You crochet? I wish I knew how. He is so cute but I can see it in his eyes that he can be a stink, haha!

Amberly said...

So cute! I needed a close up pic of the cake. Come on, show off your hard work! The dinosaur is way beyond anything I'd imagined. It couldn't be any cuter. I think I'd be putting it on a shelf for him to look at after all that hard work. Wish we could have been there! Love you guys!

Jesse, Nicole and Elle said...

You got the dinosaur done. You are too amazing! He is such a little cutie! It looks like you had a really fun party.

Chayla said...

Happy Birthday Milo J! We are so sad we couldn't be there... and your little dinosaur is So Very Cute! Im very impressed... and his cake is so so cute!

Amy Pulley said...

How cute! I've always thought that 2 year old's are at their cutest and naughtiest... glad yours is right on track :) I am so impressed with your mad skills (who crochets a dinosaur?! Amazing!). Way to go above and beyond!

FJ Johnson said...

So cute! He looks adorable in the cowboy hat.

eve said...

Oh my Gosh, Em, that dinosaur is freakin' AWESOME!!!! You have totally become a rockstar crocheter. I'm gonna have to hire you out to crochet my kid some awesome funky animal like that. Well done...Also, Milo is getting so grown up looking and I can't even imagine him and Fisher together and the amount of trouble those two must get into. Ridiculous. At any rate, happy b-day to MIlo!!!

Josh & Kenz said...

Em you are turning into my Martha Stewart friend:) You forgot to mention that you made that awesome dinosaur cake too!! You rock! Milo is getting so big and handsome. I can't wait to see you guys again:)

Shanshine said...

I can't believe i missed this party!!! LOOKS LIKE FUN. Milo is so lucky.

Happy birthday little monster!

Love//