Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Day

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. We were able to spend time with our family's and relax. (Although we did miss the Welker's this year.)
Milo was so much fun this Christmas. He was able to unwrap all of his own presents and was so excited about everything he got. When we woke up on Christmas I handed Milo a present from under the tree to open. He opened it and was so excited. I handed him another one and he handed it back to me and said with a very serious look, "No mama, back."  We had been telling him all month not to open the presents and leave them under the tree so he was a little confused!











Milo got this cute tractor from Aunt Arian on Christmas Eve and kept piling all of his other toys onto the trailer.




Luckily Santa brought him this dump truck that they could all fit in!


This is Milo's favorite hat, the dog bowl. Yes his hair does smell like dog breath.




Arian, our own personal Santa. She spoiled me with a new snowboard jacket, gloves, hat and a shirt. And Cody got new ski's. Now if we could just get out and use them!

 
The day after Christmas Milo woke up and we told him to go play with his toys, he went into his room and came out with all of his old toys!

7 comments:

Shanshine said...

wish I could have joined more in more of the Christmas celebration... I guess I get to celebrate vicareously through your blog. Right on. Great pics em.

Ashley and Josey said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I can't believe Milo is so big. He is adorable.

eve said...

OH MY GOSH HE IS HUGE!! You guys are adorable, and looks like you all made out pretty well for Christmas. I like Cody's skis and boots and your jacket. You will have to get out and use them for sure. And, that's hilarious about him using his old toys.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute boy. It looked like he had a exciting xmas. And it looks like our boys got just about everything the same too. Gotta love the dump trucks. Max loves his green dinosaur flash light that cute Milo has too. :)

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

How fun!!! I miss you we need to get together! Love Ya

Amy Pulley said...

First of all, I am in awe that you were able to keep Milo from getting into the presents before Christmas. Luke is 3 1/2 and I still wouldn't trust him, let alone one under 2. Secondly, I want an aunt Arian. How do I get one?

lynsie said...

i cant believe what a big boy milo is! he is so cute! i miss you too, let's get together soon :)