Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biking and Peaches










On Sunday Cody and I headed out for some much needed one on one time. Grandma Diane watched Milo while we went Mtn. Biking. Something that we haven't been doing enough of.
It was so beautiful up in the mountains. I love this time of year when there is a crispness to the air and the fall colors are just starting to pop up.
















On our way home we saw Mr. Finch at the peach stand and stopped to say hello (And snag some of the BEST peaches).


Cody helped his cousin and uncle hang the new eye-catching sign.













































So if your ever on 8th north and get the hankering for some peaches (We eat ours with vanilla ice cream, yum!)
stop and buy some from this cute guy.












4 comments:

Amy Pulley said...

That's adorable! Way to support your locale farmer. Mmmmm... peaches.

Jaime Stephens said...

yumm I just bought a few peaches at the farmers market last week they were good I am going to have to go get some of these!

eve said...

Fun!!! And he is adorable. Glad you guys can have so much fun riding together. And, prob exciting to get your one on one time, like you said. Oh, and when you coming out? did you get my e-mail about it?

Amberly said...

I would buy some if I could.... I can now picture Cody 50 years from now!