Friday, April 3, 2009

Snowbasin

Every March we go to Snowbasin with Cody's family. We all stay in a condo together and have so much fun watching movies, playing games, hitting the hot tub, eating yummy food and just hanging out. I look forward to this trip every year. It's a great way to end winter and bring in spring.
Cody and Elton John

Cody, Arian and Diane


Diane & Shannon watched Milo one day so that Cody and I could ride together.
It was the only time we got to all season.

Rachael, Tyler, Arian, Cody & Me

Rachael, Tyler, Cody, Diane & Big Al

6 comments:

Adrie said...

What a fun trip! I'm hoping your trip will bring Winter to an end, I'm sick of it. I'm excited to see you on Monday, I hope your bringing the little one!

lynsie said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Lately everytime I read your blog I end up drooling over how much fun it looks like you are having. GOOD FOR YOU! I still wanna hang out, and I will keep stalking you until you call. (Because what's the fun in me just calling you?) :)

Shanshine said...

I didn't even make the blog... i guess my name got mentioned. glad i got to go. and laugh. and sit. and be. with you. and learn the ways of the world. love..

Jaime Stephens said...

That looks like a fun trip... Vacations are the best. My email is bjstephens4@yahoo.com add me to the website if you can..Thanks

The Hone's said...

Looks like a fun trip. How are you doing? Milo is so cute.

Amy Pulley said...

How nice it is to get away! Cute blog, by the way. And, little Milo couldn't be cuter! It's fun to see what you are up to.