Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goodbye Welkers

I am so sad to see my sister and her family leave! They are moving to San Diego so Todd can finish his Phd. I have had so much fun with Amber and her kids. She made the transition from working to stay at home mom so much easier for me. I am really going to miss having her just 5 minutes away. But I guess now we have a good excuse to go to California!

Yesterday I was helping her pack and clean and we sat Milo and Lola next to each other on the chair and they were smiling at each other and grabbing each others hands. It was so dang cute (and of course none of us had a camera)!

4 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

Ahhh I love that pic. Milo and Ambers baby look so much alike. I am glad I got to see him last weekend! Did you finish Midnight Sun?

Adrie said...

I love that picture so cute, That's sad she is moving but I agree with you just an excuse to go to Cali!!!

Adrie said...

I tagged you, go to my blog to find out what to do.

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Emily I found your blog through Maclee's. Your little boy is so cute. You have a cute little family.